Sunday 25 August 2019

Contemplating

Well it is like this...I've been contemplating about one thing. Remember that I told you in my previous post, that I am going to be a student again.? Remember? Yeah now ok... I'm in actually dilemma whether to continue with registration or not. Would I have time to study on Saturday  although the classes will only be on Saturday noon 2pm-5pm.

I ni ada lah apply kerja dekat satu company ni dekat Bukit Jalil, and I know deep down my heart I tahu boleh dapat kerja tu. So perjalan ulang alik ofis ke rumah tu tak jauh lah sangat. Bearable org kata. So dilemma nya ada lah, I work 5 days a week and study 1 day per week and each week. Boleh ke nak cope up? I nak start running again, traveling, scuba diving balik (all of my activities masa I muda and slim). Because to be honest, I am not as pretty and slim as I used to be. Things change a lot for me, which mostly bad change. I don't workout anymore, I run no more, I don't eat healthy, I don't take care my of body health etc etc.

So... put that all in one jar, can you see how much effort I need put in order to improve on those areas? Study dekat MTA will only start on 14th September 2019. Another 2 weeks time! Gosh!

So... kesimpulannya I akan kerja 5 days week (8 hours) and study in MTA (3 hours) each week! (bila nya nak exercise kurus kan badan macam ni?) I hope I mampu nak go through every challenge come my way. InsyAllah.


Yours truly;
Ashikin Yusof

0 comments:

Post a Comment